DIY 2 Ingredient Face Toner
I love using a toner after I wash my face. The idea of a toner is to restore your skin to its natural pH after cleansing your face. I also love that this toner takes me less than a minute to make and it only has two ingredients! After I wash my face, I squirt some onto a cotton pad and swipe it across my skin before applying moisturizer.
- Distilled Water
- Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (I prefer Bragg's!)
Mix equal parts water and apple cider vinegar and that's it. Seriously. I have it stored in a glass container with a spout so I can pour it onto a cotton pad easily. If a 1:1 ratio is too strong for you, you can always start with a more diluted solution and work your way up!
Why Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar For Skin Care?
- The acids help "digest" and remove dead skin cells with its high alpha hydroxy acids
- Helps restore skin's natural acidity which improves complexion and decreasing susceptibility to environmental pollution
- ACV has anti-bacterial and antiviral properties which helps prevent acne and skin infections
- It naturally unblocks pores so the skin can breathe properly, so it can treat acne more effectively
- ACV can lighten sun and age spots, and improve acne scars